Artist: John La Farge
Title: The Peak of Maua Roa
• This art print is recreated from the real 1891 version by John La Farge.
• It depicts a view of the Great Statue of Amida Buddha from the Priest's Garden in Japan.
• We have remastered this vintage work of art to provide a more modern piece of artwork that still holds its original charm.
• Our restyling of actual vintage art is the perfect combination of new and old, making them the perfect addition to any room—from living room to home office!
• Prints of old paintings also make a great moving gift, holiday gift, or housewarming gift!
• Artwork is printed to the edge of the paper, without a border, allowing you to frame it with or without a mat.
Prints 11x14 and smaller will ship in a plastic sleeve with cardboard backing & placed inside of a sturdy cardboard mailer. Larger prints will ship in a plastic sleeve and then placed inside of a tube.
International buyers are responsible for any customs fees and import taxes that may apply. Check with your local postal service for further details.
Please be aware that processing time still applies to orders with Priority Shipping. If you need an order to be expedited please contact us with your request. We will make every effort to meet your request.
All of our wall art is printed with high-quality Epson Chrome HD ink onto heavy matte 310-330 gsm fine art paper.
Please note, frame and mat are not included.
See more art here www.etsy.com/shop/fatfrogprints
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We currently ship within 1-3 business days.
Yes. Please contact us within 2 weeks of delivery to start the return process. After we have made contact, we require that the item is returned to us within 30 days of delivery in original condition. Buyer is responsible for return shipping and refund will be minus initial shipping fees unless there is an error on our part.
No, we do not offer framing. However, once you purchase we would be more than happy to send you a link to a frame similar to the one in our listing.
Prints measuring 5"x7", 8"x10", and 11"x14" will ship in a plastic sleeve with a cardboard back and then placed in a cardboard mailer. Larger prints will be placed in a plastic sleeve and then shipped in a cardboard tube.
The stated processing time still applies to orders with Priority Shipping. Should you choose that option, your package will arrive from the USPS 2-3 days after leaving our facility. If you need your order to be expedited, please contact us with your request.
Apr 3, 2021