Custom Mississippi Print
• Our Mississippi silhouette print is a one of a kind way to show pride for your home state and is customized by you!
• Personalize your print by choosing the background color and deciding which city the heart should go over.
• The clean, minimalist look of this state map makes it the perfect piece for any room, including a living room, hallway, or bedroom.
• This piece of Mississippi art would also make a great birthday gift, holiday gift, or housewarming gift for any Mississippi native or transplant!
Make sure your Mississippi map is personalized just how you want it by doing the following:
1. Use the drop-down menu to choose from 5 size options: 5"x7", 8"x10", 11"x14", 16"x20", or 17"x22".
2. Use the next drop-down menu to select your background color.
3. Fill in the personalization field with the city of your choice.
Looking for another state? Find more customizable maps here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FatFrogPrints?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=21706647
Prints 11x14 and smaller will ship in a plastic sleeve with cardboard backing & placed inside of a sturdy cardboard mailer. Larger prints will ship in a plastic sleeve and then placed inside of a tube.
International buyers are responsible for any customs fees and import taxes that may apply. Check with your local postal service for further details.
Please be aware that processing time still applies to orders with Priority Shipping. If you need an order to be expedited please contact us with your request. We will make every effort to meet your request.
All of our wall art is printed with high-quality Epson Chrome HD ink onto heavy matte 310-330 gsm fine art paper.
Please note, frame and mat are not included and cropping may vary slightly depending on the size ordered.
See more art here: www.etsy.com/shop/fatfrogprints
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We currently ship within 1-3 business days.
Yes. Please contact us within 2 weeks of delivery to start the return process. After we have made contact, we require that the item is returned to us within 30 days of delivery in original condition. Buyer is responsible for return shipping and refund will be minus initial shipping fees unless there is an error on our part.
No, we do not offer framing. However, once you purchase we would be more than happy to send you a link to a frame similar to the one in our listing.
Prints measuring 5"x7", 8"x10", and 11"x14" will ship in a plastic sleeve with a cardboard back and then placed in a cardboard mailer. Larger prints will be placed in a plastic sleeve and then shipped in a cardboard tube.
The stated processing time still applies to orders with Priority Shipping. Should you choose that option, your package will arrive from the USPS 2-3 days after leaving our facility. If you need your order to be expedited, please contact us with your request.